1. Product Previews: ISlide provides product previews on its website to help customers visualize their custom slides before placing an order. The preview is a digital representation of the final product and serves as a guide for customers to make their design decisions.
2. Product Accuracy: The company strives to accurately depict the final product in the product preview, however, the actual product may differ slightly from the preview due to the nature of the customization process. The company is not responsible for slight variations in color, size, or design that may occur during the customization process.
3. Final Product: The customer acknowledges that the final product will be based on the information and design selections provided at the time of the order and that the final product may not be exactly as depicted in the product preview. The customer accepts that the final product will be deemed as complete and satisfactory upon delivery.
4. Refund Policy: The company does not offer refunds or exchanges for customizable products as they are made to order based on each customer's specific design choices. In the event of a manufacturing defect or error made by the company, the company will provide a replacement or a full refund at its discretion.
5. Limitation of Liability: The company is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of its products, including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of data. By using ISlide’s website and placing an order for customized slides, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions. The company reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Be the first to know about new collections and exclusive offers.